Thursday, July 16, 2009

Guess What!?!

We have our first frog!!! One of the tadpoles we have been raising for the past several weeks has finally turned into a frog! The boys and I observed them just two days ago and noticed this little guy had his front and back legs but he still had a tail. This morning when James came home he informed me that we officially had our first frog.

The last few days I was really starting to wonder if we were going to be able to keep them alive long enough to see them "transform" because the population was dwindling. So I was so happy to see froggy this morning.

Caden was very excited to see the frog. He said, "Awe, he's so cute". :-) He's already talking about releasing it back into the pond. Logan, on the other hand, was not interested at all.

Here are a few pictures of our little froggy.