This sweet lil blog has been kicked to the curb lately. Facebook has been more accommodating and therefore has gotten the majority of my on line attention. But do not fear dear blog, I still have a special place in my heart for you and will not completely abandon you.
Can you believe the summer is almost gone? The end of summer brings big changes for our family. Very soon Logan and I will be going to school for the first time!! Logan will be joining Caden at his mother's day out program and I have enrolled at the local college. I'm very excited but also very scared. I have a long journey ahead of me and pray that I can successfully handle the addition responsibilities. Some days I feel as if I don't have another ounce to give so the thought of adding classes and homework to that is terrifying. I'll keep you posted on our progress.
Now, in case you have forgotten what my sweet children look like here is a little reminder. These pictures were taken this morning while we played outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment