Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Last week was James' birthday. He actually worked a double on his birthday, but we celebrated the weekend before with some cake and good old fashion family time.

Caden and James wanted to have a camp out in the back yard. Never mind it was the coldest night of the season. Although we had multiple layers of clothes and a little heater in the tent we only made it to 1 AM. Well, I only made it to 1 AM. I could not get comfortable, James was snoring in my ear, and I was worried about the kids getting too cold. So I woke everyone up and we came inside and slept warm and cozy in our beds.

Caden and James actually tried it again the next night (Logan and I were staying inside, nice and warm). All was well until Caden heard the frogs! It was dark, he couldn't see anything and he was hearing "animals" so it was time to come inside. :-)








HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY DADDY!!
WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: