Last weekend we stopped by Bass Pro Shop because the boys love it there. They love the fish and all the animals. To our surprise Santa was there. They were doing FREE Santa pictures (with a real bearded Santa)! I thought, okay here's my change to see how they will do with Santa. Caden has never sat with Santa and Logan sat with him last year, but he was just 8 months old and really didn't know any better yet.
Well, Caden pleasantly surprised me and he sat with Ho Ho, as he calls him, with no problems. He even told him he wanted a truck for Christmas (surprise, surprise).
And Logan, well that was another story. I had to peel him off me to sit him in Santa's lap. And he screamed the whole time!!
We have an appointment to get pictures with Santa in two weeks. Wish us luck!


Jennifer
1 comment:
I can't believe Santa is already taking pictures! Alexandra had her picture taken with the Santa from Bass Pro Shop last year. Maybe Logan will warm up to Santa next time. Caden looks pretty comfortable with him!
Post a Comment