Monday, October 12, 2009

Boys Dig Worms Too

Not only does my dear boy love dirt but Caden also LOVES worms. Seriously. Loves them. He will over turn rocks, stones, bricks and planters in the yard to find the worms. He will also attempt to unearth the yards of neighbors, friends and strangers too.

His love does not end with the worms; he likes all creepy crawly things. He likes picking them up in his hands and feeling their little legs tickle the palm of his hand. YUCK!!! I'm not a bug person so this totally freaks me out. I'm afraid he is going to pick something up one day that will hurt him.

He is also learning about bugs in school right now and has started telling me we shouldn't hurt bugs. God created all the bugs and we should not kill them. If we find a bug in the house we should take it back outside unharmed. Ahem, not in this house kid! Bugs do not belong in the house. And if I find one it will be smashed!! I consider it all to be the circle of life.

P.S. Logan's not so into bugs. He likes to see them but doesn't want to touch them. :-)

So proud of his newest worm.

See it?

He's not afraid at all.

Wormie!!

No comments: