Anywho, I haven't done any photography lately (I'm busy, remember?) and I've been having withdraws, if you will. Taking and editing pictures is some what like therapy for me, and we all know how much therapy I need so, I decided to rectify the problem. I revisited some picture I'd previously taken to play with some different Photoshop techniques I've read about thanks to all the generous bloggers I stalk.
Enter this picture...

Wow! This picture is bad on so many levels! It was actually one of my trash pictures, you know, that is, if I actually deleted pictures...ever! But what a great picture to try to improve, if that's possible.
Have no fear, Photoshop is here.
With a little texture (I'm lovin textures lately, by the way) and some Photoshop corrections here and there I now have this.....

Aww so much better. This one makes my heart sing! My sweet baby, Logan. This was one of his 2 yrs pictures, and by the way, he will be 3 next month, OMG! It's not perfect, but compared to what I started with this one ROCKS!
And that's why I love Photoshop!!


No comments:
Post a Comment