Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Baby Bear

I can't believe Logan is almost two. It is so bittersweet. I love watching him grow and develop into his own unique person but, he is my baby, probably my last baby. I'm not ready to give up the "baby". I don't know why I'm so emotional about this today. It's probably because I have been getting him ready for Paci to go bye-bye (stay turned, it's coming soon). The paci is one of the few things left that reminds me of "Baby Logan". I know it's time, way past time, for him to loose the paci but, it's still a little sad too. Ok, enough emotional, baby, paci talk. Here are some pictures....

How can you say no to these big, beautiful, blue eyes?

This is classic Logan. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his smile. It just melts my heart. He is the biggest clown and loves to make others laugh. Although, since he has been sick and cutting 2 yr molars we haven't seen this as much lately.

No comments: