Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun at the park

We were in Houston this past weekend at Mimi and Papa J's. We were taking to boys to the Monster truck show and since they are not coming to Dallas this year we caught them in Houston.

While we were there and had all three boys together I thought we could go to the park and get some pictures of them. I have yet to get a picture of all three boys together. Easy enough, right.........WRONG. Of course, Caden and Logan did not want to cooperate one bit! I can get great pictures of them by themselves but try to get them to sit or stand together for 10 seconds for a group picture and you can forget it.


And this is as good as it got. Still a cute pic though.
I like this one too....if only C's hands were down.

And that's a wrap.....let's go play.
Sweet happy boy.

I love those blue eyes!
He wasn't too sure about this tire swing at first.


Just a swingin'

I can do it!!!!

I did it!

Here I come, Daddy!

C so proud of himself.

Oh, so handsome.

Having fun on the bars.

What a cutie.

No comments: