I hope everyone is enjoying 2009 thus far. Things have been pretty low key around here as Logan has been sick for the past week.
Caden goes back to school next week so I'm ready to get everyone back on schedule.
Today we took a little trip to the park on the John Deere.
Caden is still loving his John Deere. I still can't believe how good he is at driving it.

L looking back to make sure Mommy is coming. I think he lacks confidence in his brother's driving. :-)

Almost to the park

Feeding the ducks

He gets so close to the water so when he throws the bread it makes it in the water but, scares me to death.

The ducks

Here L is screaming "No, no, no" and reaching back towards the playground because we passed it by to go driving in the woods.

C is so proud of his John Deere Gator. And yes, L is still crying about the playground.
No comments:
Post a Comment