We took to boys to the Polynesian Hotel for breakfast with Micky Mouse (and others). The hotel made me really miss Maui!! I'm glad the boys got to do this because we didn't get to see Mickey Mouse when we went to Magic Kingdom (how does that happen???)
Before I get to the pictures let me just say I stink at using my new off camera flash. Man, what a difficult little piece of equipment that is to figure out.

On the way to breakfast I turn around and say "Logan look at Mommy and smile" and this is what I get. Nice!

Mommy, Logan and Granny

Logan and Caden with Pluto. Caden claims Pluto is his favorite. :-)


Logan giving Pluto a hug good bye.

Logan waited so patiently for Mickey to come to our table. A couple times he got so close then had to leave and the look on Logan's face was heart breaking.

Logan hugging Mickey

Granny with Mickey Mouse

Caden with Lilo although he has no clue who Lilo and Stitch are.

Stitch came over and took Caden's shoe off, but it didn't go over very well with Caden.

But the made up :-)

Logan wasn't too sure about Stitch

Stopping for pictures on the way out.


I wish I was back in Maui.....maybe one day
2 comments:
Jen...love the pics! Question...when you say off camera flash, is it a larger flash that you have in the flash shoe of the camera, or holding it off the side? I know it can be done both ways, I am just curious how you were. I have one, got it for a steal on Ebay, haven't used it too much.
Yes, it the big flash I have in the hotshoe. I've read the instructions (which really didn't help at all). I get very inconsistant results.
Post a Comment