Next on our itinerary was lunch at T-Rex Cafe in Downtown Disney. The boys have been watching The Land Before Time a lot so they have been really into dinosaurs lately, especially Caden. When we first got there Logan was scared to death (you'll see why when you see the pictures), but he slowly warmed up to it and had fun. This place was really neat, expensive, but a very cool place for the kids.

T-Rex Cafe

The boys by the T-Rex skeleton. I wanted James to hold them up so I would get a picture of the dino "eating" them but neither on of them would go for it. :-)

This is what you were greeted with when you walked in. See why Logan was just a lil bit scared??

His head moved and he growled. Poor Logan kept asking to go to the gift shop where the nice, happy dinosaurs were.

The boys with Granny and Papaw

This would be Ducky from The Land Before Time

And Littlefoot

They even has a little dig area where the kids could look for dinosaur bones.

At the gift shop the boys got to Build-A-Dino. This was our first Built-A-____ experience. Here is Logan giving his dino a heart.

His Triceratops getting life blown into him...or something like that.

Caden putting a heart in his T-Rex (btw, it's not really a T-Rex but he says it is so we just go with it).

Tada!!

Like I said before this was our first experience with Build-A-whatever so we had no clue what to do. I opted for no clothes....their boys, they don't play dress up. After the dinos were stuffed I saw the wash station so we went over there and pretended to was our dinos. Not until a little girl come over to help us, did I know there was a peddle to step on to activate the water center. AND I also didn't know we were suppose to go over and create a birth certificate on the computers. Sure would have been nice for someone to tell us all this before we were checking out. Oh well, the boys still love their dinos, even without a birth cert. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment