Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sea World: Part 2

After breakfast with Elmo we made our rounds to all the shows. We saw the Shamu show, Dolphin and Whale show, Clyde and Seamore, and even dined with Shamu (I told you Granny and Papaw went all out). The only one I got pictures of was Shamu because I was holding a kid at all the others. The Dolphin and Whale show was awesome. They had birds flying around the audience and one of then came inches from Logan's head. Clyde and Seamore have a pirate show now, which Caden loved. The show was hilarious, just like I remember it from way back when.

I love me some Shamu. Who doesn't? But I'm disappointed with the new Believe show. It's not like it was when I was younger. Back then I remember them swimming more with the whales and the whales doing more tricks. The emphasis was the killer whale, but the Believe show seems to be very "showy". I can't help but wonder if the Shamu show 15 years ago was really that much better or was it that I was younger and just thought it was more amazing? Does anyone else think the shows back then were better? What do you think of the Believe show?

**Warning** Picture overload


Logan and Granny waiting for Shamu

Grumpy Caden and Daddy waiting for Shamu

Yea Shamu!! Logan would say JUMP and chant Shamu Shamu!


Love this pic

So cool



Tada!!

Sweet Logan playing in the water

Daddy and the boys

Granny and Papaw with the boys

It's amazing the creatures God created. So perfect!

Logan trying to get the fish

Another amazing creation

Sea World alligator. The boys actually got to hold an alligator in Fort Lauderdale! More on that later.

Daddy and Logee

Poor Caden was SOOOO tired. He fell crashed while eating lunch.

Logan with his shark

Happy Caden

Caden being silly

This was our dinner with Shamu. See Caden's hand in the left corner, that's how close we were. Very cool.

Shamu came right up next to our table!!!

This is the largest killer whale in captivity.

Logan missed Shamu completely at dinner. He feel asleep in his highchair before Shamu came out. :-(

Proof I was there. :-)

No comments: