Caden's first Blastball game was last Saturday. The beginning was a little stressful because he had his normal shy, I don't want to do this attitude. James had to pick him up and carry him in the outfield whining, but once he got in to it he really had fun. He was absolutely adorable in his uniform! Man, he looks like such a big boy.

Mommy and her little ball player pre-game

Hey, what's up Mom.

You made me come out here but you can't make me play.

The Sand Gnats in the outfield. Caden is in the back in the middle.

I LOVE this picture!!

I got it!!

Batter up! Look at the smile. I told you he had fun once he warmed up to it.

Caden being "baseball ready".

It was so funny, in the first inning when a ball would go into the outfield all the kids would just stand there and let the ball roll right by them, but in the second inning, once they started getting in to it, they would ALL run after the ball.

Another funny one, the ball made it through the first four Sand Gnats before rolling all the way out into the outfield. :-)

It drives Daddy crazy when he wears his hat backwards, but it's cute anyhow.

Care Flight showed up for opening day, which both the boys loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment