Thursday, April 9, 2009

Caden's Spring Sing

Last week Caden had his Spring program at school. His last program and his programs last year he would sing a little but mostly just stood there. This time we practiced at home and he said he'd sing loud so that we could hear him. I thought he would really let it out this time, but no. He was hilarious, he just stood there with his hands in his mouth and making funny faces. I think he may have a little stage fright. :-) It was still really cute and all the kids did great. Take a look.


Hands in the mouth.

I don't even know what to write about this one. :-)

There are the songs that they preformed.

"Hum, is that a stain on my shirt?"

We got this face a lot. He was trying to look out in the audience but couldn't really see due to the lights on stage.

Man, is he excited or what?

Awe, look at that, a little participation. Yay Caden, we so love you!!

No comments: