Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baseball

Caden's spring season of Blast Ball has also come to a conclusion. I'm not sure if he will play again next year....we will leave that up to him. As of now, he's not interested. Logan, on the other hand, wanted to play so badly. He paid attention...he could do everything Caden could. If I could have I would have swapped them out and let Logan play and Caden watch. :-) Here are some pictures of our little ball player at his last few games.

The Sand Gnats in the outfield being baseball ready.

Caden talking to his teammate.

Run Caden!!!

"Good game, good game."

"1 2 3 Sand Gnats!!"

Caden hitting the ball.
I love this picture!!

Caden had a teammate named Hayden so every time I called Caden's name this is usually what I got. I guess they better get use to it with all the Caden, Hayden, Aiden and Jayden's running around.

He was so proud of his trophy!


His team.

No comments: