Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not a lot to report....

There's not too much going on around here. Logan and I started Parent/Tot swim lessons last week which ends tomorrow then Caden starts his swim lessons on Monday. It's so hot already the only time we go out to play is in the evening after dinner when it's not quite so hot. But, of course, that's when the mosquito's are terrible...even with Off applied!!

In other news, in the last couple days Logan has stared getting interested in going pee-pee in the potty!! He's gone pee-pee in the potty about 6 time in the last 2 days. We are still probably months away from being out of diapers but the fact he's getting interested is super exciting! I'm letting him set the pace just as I did with Caden. Oh, but the days of no diapers--I CANNOT wait. I have been changing diapers for almost 4 year!!

Update on the tadpoles-they are still alive and getting bigger. I don't know how much longer until we start getting some frogs, but I'm just impressed we've kept them alive this long!

And finally a post would be complete without pictures.....so enjoy.

Logan loves hearing hats! In the morning you will often find him in his pajama top, diaper, crocs and a hat.

Isn't he the cutest!!

My little beaver, Caden :-)


Logan with his "What Mom?" look.

Can't forget about Nina!


She's such a pretty dog.

No comments: