Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last Day of School

Caden had a great year at school this past year. He learned so much and had a lot of fun with his teachers and classmates. He had such an amazing teacher! Ms Kim's love for all her kids was so evident. I knew every morning when I dropped him off she would shower him with love. And boy, does that make a Mama feel good. Caden went through phases when he didn't want to go to school and cried when I dropped him off but, it never failed, every afternoon when I picked him up he was happy and had a great day.

We are looking forward to next year, but we will sure miss Ms Kim and Ms Linda!!


Caden on the first day of school back in September.


Caden on the last day of school.


Caden and Ms Kim.


Aren't these shirts they made cute? They have all his classmates and teachers hand print on them. (Like his new do? I went super short for the summer.)


Caden and Ms Linda

No comments: