Friday, June 5, 2009

Car Wash

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since my last post!! We have been pretty busy the last couple weeks. Caden's now out school for the summer. Then last week, Caden had strep throat. And this week was the Caden's last week of baseball. So there hasn't been a lot of time for blogging. Plus, since you have to upload one photo at a time on Blogger I haven't been very motivated to get on here. I sure wish you could upload multiple photos at once.....

Anyways, a few weeks ago the boys and I went outside to play in the water. They started off playing in the sprinkler but that entertained them for about 5 minutes. So when that wore off we opened up the car wash. Caden and Logan washed their John Deere, 4 wheeler and cozy coupe. Now if only they could wash the Expedition for me. :-)


Logan is such a happy boy.

The boys playing in the sprinkler.

Silly Caden.


Logan doing a quick run-by.

After a couple minutes of this they'd had enough.

Welcome to our car wash!

The JD had carried it's share of dirt so it was in desperate need of a wash.

Caden and Logan, sure clean every nook and cranny.


Logan working on the 4 wheeler.

Teaming up on the cozy coupe.

TADA!! All clean.

No comments: