No fast food or eating out yet. Yea me! Although, I was very tempted today for lunch and dinner. James was home and I had a lot of running around to do so I wanted to just go out somewhere so I didn't have to worry about being home in time to start cooking. Stouffer's saved the day. I know a frozen Stouffer's meal is boarder line. It's not really "cooking" but it's not eating out either. Baby steps here. :-)
By the way, Stouffer's Cheese Enchiladas....not so good. I mean, they were ok but I will not buy them again. Logan like it, Caden did not (it had onions). Caden didn't like it so much when James asked him to take one last bite he vomited....seriously! I thought about taking a picture to include with my post but, I'll spare ya the graphic details! :-)
Thanks to those who have checked up on me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment