Tuesday, December 23, 2008

From the Mouth of a Three Year OId

Everyone knows that three -year-olds say a lot of funny stuff and Caden is no different. I've decided to start documenting his so I don't ever forget.

So this morning I noticed Caden had been in the bathroom for quite a while so I decided to check on him. When I attempted to open the door it was locked, so I walked around to the other door and it was locked too. Now, I'm mad because he knows not to lock the doors. So this is how it all unfolded:

Mommy: "Caden James open the door NOW!"

Caden: "Mommy I let you in."
(Caden opens the door then returns to the potty)

Mommy: "Why did you lock the door, you know your not suppose to lock doors."

Caden: (while still sitting on the potty) "I'm just trying to relax in here."

What do you say to that? I just busted out in laughter.

I don't want to leave you without pictures so here are a few pictures I took while playing with my new camera lens.



This is C not taking a nap. Instead he is playing in his room. When he opened the door to see if he could come out I snapped this photo.

No comments: