Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stall Tactics

Caden's well formed sleep habits have go out the window. He use to be so easy, tell him it was bedtime, read him a book, say prayers, and walk out of the room. And that was it. Nope, not any more. Now, every night is a battle. He will find every reason not to go to bed. Once in bed he will have a million excuses to get out. I need to go potty, I need a tissue, I need some water, I need to tell you something. It is literally exhausting. On average it take me an hour from the time I start til he's finally a sleep and sometimes longer.

So...the other night was no different. I put him in bed and then went to rock Logan. When I came out of Logan's room this is what I see.

Just hanging out in the door way of his room. Hang out just enough to be "out" of his room but, not enough to really get in trouble. He was more than willing to cooperate with me while I took a picture. Those who know Caden, knows he hates the camera and will not look at it for nothing so he's really trying to keep Mommy happy. :-)

Inching his way out. Like I don't notice...


Trying to be silly so Mommy will keep taking pictures. He's thinking, if she's taking pictures of me she won't make be get in bed.

More silly looks.

As always, the good time ended and it was time to get in bed. After a lot of screaming and crying and privileges taken away he FINALLY went to sleep. Thank you Jesus!!

No comments: