Sunday, December 21, 2008
Self Challenge Conclusion
I'm sad to report that I failed my own challenge. :-( However, I did make it five days. It all came to an end Friday morning. I had several errands to run with both boys in tow. I got out of the house a little later than planned so before we even made it to our first stop Caden was whining he was hungry. Then by the time we finished our second stop the whining had progressed to crying. "Mommy, I'm hungry, I'm hungry, I'm hungry." is all I heard. And it wasn't even noon yet, which by the way, we hardly ever eat before noon! I had one more stop that was just across the street but, knew we wouldn't make it without eating. So Mickey D's it was. So that's how my self challenge ended. It was a busy week so probably not the best time to challenge myself to eating at home. Oh well, I'll try it again after Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment