Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Early Spring Part 2

The next two days produced more of the same spring like weather. So where were we? Outside, of course.

Caden and Logan having a blast on the JD.
Caden has finally figured out this swing and he can really get it going pretty high.

Logan being cute on the swing set.

Caden loves to swing...Logan too for that matter.

I bought this climber on CL before Caden was one and for a while thought it was a waste of money, but not anymore.

Caden taking the time to stop and smell the flowers.....or weeds

He loves picking these "flowers" for Mommy and Daddy.

I was inside doing dishes while they were outside when I thought they were being a little too quite and this is what I found when I went out to check on them. I LOVE it when they play together....nicely.

Logan riding the four wheeler. After the JD, the four wheeler is not so cool anymore.

Being silly for Mommy.

Caden loves to pack up his JD and go hunting just like Daddy. He's got his gun and he's ready to go. Notice anything funny? Take a closer look.

Hummm.....not sure his gun fits in his pocket. :-)

My beautiful little boy!

We were drawing on the chalk board on the swing set when Caden said "Look Mommy I draw a J" and sure enough he totally did. By accident I'm sure, but nonetheless he recognized it as a J and he was so proud and I was too.

Then he said "Look Mommy a 2". This one's a little of a stretch but I can see it.

No comments: