Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Park Fun

Since the weather has been pretty nice we headed to the park again earlier this week. It was a great trip. The ducks were hungry, the boys played well together, and they were both diggin the camera (well, more than usual anyways). I wish I would have brought my Nikon but I just grabbed the point and shoot as we were headed out the door.

Before I bombard you with pictures. I wanted to share and document something Caden said last night. The boys and I went to the mall for a quick return. I had parked and entered the mall somewhere I don't normally so I was a little turned around when we first walked in and obviously thinking out loud.

M - "Where are we?"
C - "Texas."
M - (Not paying much attention to C's response). "Where are we, which way do we go?"
C - "Texas! Mommy, we're in Texas!"

Too funny, huh? And now to the pix. Enjoy.


C loves it when the cranes are at the pond. We call this one a blue crane, not positive it really is.
I love it when the duck are hungry enough to get out of the water. That way I can keep the boys far from the waters edge.

Happy to be on the playground.


L being silly for the camera. He actually let take numerous pictures to ensure I got it just right. :-)

C and L going down the slide together.

Such a happy boy. He loves slides!


C walking up the slide.


More of the happy slider.

Notice his hair (yes, what little there is) standing up from the static.


This is not a good picture,but I had to include it because he requested I take this pic of him sliding down on his belly.

No comments: