Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Early Spring??

This was a few weeks ago. It was the first of several really nice days. Caden had just come home from school and instead of taking a nap when he got home I though we'd go out back and enjoy the sunshine.

Of course, he headed straight for the JD.
This picture cracks me up!! He looks too cool.

Stopping for the paparazzi :-)

Logan and I were sitting on the toy box watching Caden do laps on the JD. Logan would look over at me and do whatever I was doing. Notice the hands folded in his lap and his legs crossed. Too cute! (excuse the Sanford and Son look in the background...)

Logan so happy to be outside

We skipped nap and played until it was dinner time. Caden ate just a little and said he needed to relax on the couch. About 90 seconds later this is what I found.

No comments: