The weather this past Thur - Sat was great!! Perfect outside play weather. The boys just about lived out there. I would open the back doors and let them go and they would play for hours, yes literally hours! I have some great pictures of our time outside, but you will have to wait!
We finally got a new computer and I'm so OVER this one. I will not download or edit one more picture on this thing. We should get the new one Wednesday then James will have to load all the software so it will probably be this weekend before post I again.
So stay tuned!
Oh, by the way, for those of you that were praying for Caden's dentist visit this morning he did great!! He was such a big boy!! We were able to get the cavity filled without sedation! Yea, saved us $800. Thank you for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad to hear all went well with Caden's dentist visit. I am sure ya'll are glad that is over. Yeh haw on saving $800, way to go Caden!!!!!
Post a Comment