Wahoo! I'm back to the blog and posting pictures....sort of.
We got the new computer and hooked it all up and I was so excited! Finally a new, fast computer that I could use to edit my pictures and not have to wait all day for it to do it's thing. Did I mention I was soooo excited?
The first program to be downloaded would have to be Photoshop, of course, and that's when the nightmare began. We couldn't figure out why it wouldn't open after we downloaded it. After many calls to various people such as Adobe, Geek Squad and HP we finally found out why. Come to find out we have a 64-bit computer (Sorry, I don't remember all the technical jargon so just bare with me) and the version of Photoshop I have is not compatible with 64-bit. Just great! And can you believe it took that many people to finally tell us why it wasn't working?? Unbelievable. So...back to 64-bit. The full professional versions of Photoshop are compatible with 64-bit, but they are VERY expensive! So what we have had to do for now is set up the old computer in the kitchen so I can still download and edit pictures, then I have to save them to a flash drive and download them to the new computer. So much for my excitement about getting a new computer. :-(
I have lots to post already plus Logan's birthday is next weekend so I will have even more great stuff coming soon. My first update will be tonight once the boys are in bed then I try to get some more up tomorrow.
Bye for now :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment