Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day Out With Thomas

As part of Logan's birthday we took the boys to see Thomas the Train at the Grapevine Railroad. They had a lot of train activities to keep you busy while you waited for your scheduled train. They both really enjoyed the short train ride. One day we will have to do the train ride from Grapevine to Fort Worth and back.

There was front moving in so I was worried the weather would be yucky, but the rain stayed at bay until we completed our outdoor activities and then by the time we got home the temperature started to drop so it worked out great. What a blessing!

Remember how Logan recently sent his pacifiers to Thomas so that he could give them to babies? Well while we were visiting Thomas Logan saw two babies with pacifiers just like his old ones! It was so cute, he would get very excited and wanted me to see that those babies had his pacis. He didn't want them back, I think he was just happy to see that they went to babies that needed them. What a perfect ending to that chapter!!



My precious boys.


These next four pictures are of the huge train table they had set up. The boys could have watched them all day!




Here comes Thomas the Train!



The family on the real train that actually pulled Thomas, shh don't tell the boys.

Mommy and Caden.

Logan taking it all in.

Notice how much hair he has in the back...and it's getting long. But still not much on top! :-)

Daddy and Caden. I was practicing with my flash again. I bounced it off the ceiling but the power was too high so that's why James' forehead looks like there is a light shining right on him.

This one is better after I turned the power down.

Mommy with her Logie Bear.

The family


Caden and Logan with Thomas.

They had photographers taking photos that you could purchase, but they also let you take your own. Very cool.


See you later Thomas

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like everyone had a fun time. Great pictures!

Marcia said...

Awe … I remember when Colby was 2 1/2 and we took him! So fun great pics!