Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Beach!!

I was so excited to take the boys to the beach! Caden loved it; salt water, sand and all! Logan loved playing in the sand but wanted nothing to do with the water. :-) So it worked out nicely, I stayed dry with Logan and James and Caden got cold, wet, salty and sandy.

He looks so big!

As soon as he saw the water he took off.

I don't think he expected the water to come back up. :-)

Logee-man hanging out on the beach

Logan check out what Daddy and Caden are going.

As soon as the water would start to rush back onto the shore Logan would run off.
Sweet Logan

Handsome Caden

Logan burring his monster trucks in the sand


This is the biggest sand box I've ever seen!!

Caden and Daddy playing in the sand

Logan checking out a shell






I love this pic.


Logan just working on his tan. :-)

This is the conclusion of our Florida vacation. We left the following morning and made it back home with no flight problems. Thank you Jesus!! The boys experienced new things and made lots of new memories. That's what it's all about!!

No comments: