Friday, May 1, 2009

Such a Beautiful Smile

I know I said a Florida post would be next, but I just had to put these up of my Logee-Bear. This boy has such a great smile. It just melts my heart....and he knows it. When he is in trouble and I'm giving him the Mommy Evil Eye he will just give me the cutest smile and I simply can't continue. I feel so blessed to be called Mommy. I took these this morning while he was riding his bike outside.

Logan trying to run over mommy Coasting

Can anyone look at this and not smile? I can't.

He is inching his way to the street seeing how far he can push it.

Funny! Look at that tongue.
Look at his hair! It's cute right!?! I can't seem to bring myself to get his FIRST haircut. If it gets too bad, someone please tell me!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Where is his shoes?!?!