I thought it was about time to try again. Brooke and I talked about taking our eldest boys to see Earth and I knew if his best buddy, Jordan, was there he'd be more likely to stay through the whole movie. He didn't want to go at first, but when I told him I'd take Logan instead he quickly changed his mind because Jordan is HIS friend. :-) Both the boys did great and we made it through the whole movie. Success!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Caden at the Movies
Last week Caden and I went with a friend to a private showing of the movie Earth. Private as in we were the only ones there. Caden and I tried a movie last summer but because he's soooo scared of the dark we didn't make it but 30 minutes or so and he has been adamant about NOT going to the movies ever since!
I thought it was about time to try again. Brooke and I talked about taking our eldest boys to see Earth and I knew if his best buddy, Jordan, was there he'd be more likely to stay through the whole movie. He didn't want to go at first, but when I told him I'd take Logan instead he quickly changed his mind because Jordan is HIS friend. :-) Both the boys did great and we made it through the whole movie. Success!!
I thought it was about time to try again. Brooke and I talked about taking our eldest boys to see Earth and I knew if his best buddy, Jordan, was there he'd be more likely to stay through the whole movie. He didn't want to go at first, but when I told him I'd take Logan instead he quickly changed his mind because Jordan is HIS friend. :-) Both the boys did great and we made it through the whole movie. Success!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment