Friday, May 15, 2009

West Palm Beach = Chris, Cheryl @ Heather

After a few days in Orlando we heading south for Fort Lauderdale. Since West Palm Beach was on the we stopped to see Uncle Chris, Aunt Cheryl and Heather for the afternoon. Boy, and I'm glad we did. The little cousins haven't see each other since last September. They had so much fun hanging out. I hope to get down there with the boys again this summer. Hum, do I dear try to fly with the boys by myself???? After out last experience.......

Caden and Heather going for a drive.

Uncle Chris helping Logan drive.

Uncle Chris doesn't do babies, seriously, won't touch them! So this was the first time he really got to interact with the boys. Fun to watch. :-)


Not far from Cheryl's house is the beginning of the Everglades. We got to see lots of alligators!


The monster was HUGE!!


This guys was only a few feet away. It was so cool to see alligators out in the wild.


Cousins :-)
Aunt Cheryl and Logan.

The boys loved throwing rocks in the pond behind Chris and Cheryl's house.

No comments: