Sunday, May 17, 2009

Like Father Like Son

I'll tell you what....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Logan loves him some mexican food just like his Daddy, it must be in the genes. Especially salsa and chips and guacamole. This boy can throw down some salsa. He will eat salsa so hot that his eyes will water (which make for some fun diaper changes later). But don't even think about taking it away from him! He will throw the biggest, loudest fit you've ever heard. You will want to hide under the table. There has been a time or two we thought the salsa was too hot and took it away from him and then had to take him outside because he was screaming. Fun stuff!!

He doesn't just dip...he scoops!

Yummy!

Eating the quac with a spoon!







1 comment:

Tami said...

I can not believe this!!! I can only imagine how digusting those diapers are!!! Leave those for Daddy!!