I'm trying to trouble shoot a problem with my camera so I needed some subjects to test my hypothesis. With a little bribery the boys obliged my request for models.
P.S. Tami, I don't think it's my memory card unless I have the same problem on more than one, which is a possibility as they are the same brand/type. :-( These are in A mode (different card) and their better, not great, but better.....
Enjoy

Brotherly love...

I love that both our boys have the "Johnston eyes"

C's eyes are so sensitive to the light it's very difficult to get a good picture of him outside with his eyes wide open.

L has had that
baby look for so long but, I think he's starting to loose it and starting to looking like a little boy.

He's so handsome, isn't he?

This one is not as clear but I think that's because I cropped C out and he was my focal point while L was just an inch or so closer and at F1.8 that will make a difference.
I so love this picture. He looks like an angel.

These next tree pictures crack me up. Caden can be so silly but not a lot of people see that side of him because he's so shy. Here he is showing off his muscles. :-)


Seriously, looks like he has some muscles here. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment