Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday Fishing

Sunday evening after everybody left and the boys got a little nap we headed over to cousin Erica's place for some fishing. Her and Kevin have a neat little country place north of town with several tanks that are great for fishing. Caden has asked every day since if he can go fishing again.


Erica showing C & L her catch. L getting a little brave and touching the fish.


Little L fishing.

I love this picture. L thinking the pole has to be in the water....



C fishing. I had to explain to him several times that fishing is all about patience.
You've got a bite. Reel it in!

Getting a little help from Erica.

Tada! Caden's first catch!

L checking out the fish again.

This is one of my catches. I was excited because I got to reuse my bait!!


Mr Logan's idea of fishing was sitting in his chair eating Goldfish! :-)


And Caden's idea of fishing was playing with the minnows. He absolutely loved that he could stick his hand in there and pick up the fish. He was the "bait getter", any time you needed one he would get it for you.


Me with my big catch (yuck...I hate touching fish!).


Caden fishing with Kevin and Ace.

He wanted me to take his picture with his catch. :-)

Daddy with his catch of the day. Yes, it was bigger than mine.

Erica helping Logan reel one in.


No comments: