Caden is playing Blast Ball this spring. Blast ball is a simpler form of T-ball. I'm excited about this new experience for Caden. He is so shy I hope this will help his social skills by meeting and getting involved with new friends. At home he hasn't been very interested in sports thus far. He'd rather play with his cars and trucks so this will be a good way for him to learn the basic fundamentals of the game and also set the foundation for learning to be part of a team.
He had his first practice last week. I was concerned he would not enjoy it and would be too shy/scared to participate, but he did good. He was a little clingy but we were able to get him involved and participate.
He will have practice once a week and then a game ever Saturday morning. The games are only like 30 minutes so it's very manageable for this age.
Here are a few pictures. (this was the week before the time change so it was a bit dark and I have a lot to learn about shooting in low light so bare with me on quality.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment