Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Return to the Studio

Back almost two years ago I got my Nikon D80 camera. The deal was when I got it that I would stop taking the boys to the portrait studio and take their pictures myself. I love photography and love taking pictures of my kids so no problem. Over the past couple years I have gotten some really great shoots of them individually but really nothing together. It's difficult enough to get both of them stationary and looking at the camera when someone else is taking the pictures, but when Mommy is behind the camera you can FORGET IT! So I figured it was time for a trip to the studio. What do you think?

This one is my favorite.
I have one of this exact pose from Christmas '07 when Logan was just 7 months old. Wow, how they've grown!

Logan has such a big smile/laugh, I just love it.


These last three are for Granny. She bought these aprons for the boys. I hadn't planned on taking pictures with them. I just them on the boys so they would not mess up their shirts before pictures. But we were there, they were there so I just went for it. Too cute, huh?



No comments: