Logan loves his monster trucks! He will put on a whole Monster Jam show; complete with races, jumps and car smashing and sound affects to go along. :-) I was practicing with my new external flash on this pic. Instead of the flash directed straight on him and giving his face a flat unflattering look, I bounced it off the ceiling.Saturday, March 28, 2009
Random Logan Pics
These are some random pictures of Logan just being Logan. :-)
Logan loves his monster trucks! He will put on a whole Monster Jam show; complete with races, jumps and car smashing and sound affects to go along. :-) I was practicing with my new external flash on this pic. Instead of the flash directed straight on him and giving his face a flat unflattering look, I bounced it off the ceiling.
Logan loves his monster trucks! He will put on a whole Monster Jam show; complete with races, jumps and car smashing and sound affects to go along. :-) I was practicing with my new external flash on this pic. Instead of the flash directed straight on him and giving his face a flat unflattering look, I bounced it off the ceiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment