Friday, March 20, 2009

Definitely Brothers

I love summer hats. I think they're just too cute on the boys. While they were playing outside I captured a couple pictures of them. Man, I can definitely see the similarities between the two of them. At first glance, it's difficult to tell who's who. I couldn't decide which ones I liked best so I'm posting all of them for you viewing enjoyment. :-)



Leave me a comment and tell me which one you like the best. You better do it, leave me a comment please! I'd like to know somebody is reading this (besides Jennifer B!). :-)



Sweet boy Logan



Poor Logan is still all broke out from that sunscreen. But he's still adorable!!!


I love you! You bring me such happiness little man!



And Caden...he is getting a little big for his britches these day! LOL


Caden being silly for the camera.




Caden being REALLY silly for the camera!


What a sweet hearted boy you are! I absolutely love you!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I don't know wich ones I like best. I LOVE those hats!! Kids are priceless!! Thanks for sharing.

Tami said...

Love the pics. I wish it was nice and warm here...

Matt likes Caden's funny face the best. He said that it could be in a card!

myfriar said...

You are such a great photographer!!! Thanks for sharing your precious blog with me!

love: michelle