Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Planting Flowers Round II

What beautiful weather! I love it like this, not too hot and not too cold. While Caden is on spring break we have been outside a lot. Since the dog broke the last potted flowers the boys did I thought we'd tried it again. We had some pots we got from a Moms Club Spring Party a couple years ago so we just used those. I can't wait for flowers to start growing! Needless to say I will keep them away from the dog this time.



Adding soil the their pots

Watering their planted seeds with nothing less than their water guns.



"I'm going to shoot you Mommy."


What each one planted (so I remember)


Now time to play in the dirt! Both the boys really love this little "sand box", but it sure makes for some really dirty kids!


Logan being oh so cool.

Logan wearing Mommy's gloves...too bad he didn't pull any weeds while he was at it.

Here Caden is irritating the snot out of Logan. And Logan is wondering why I'm just sitting there not helping him out.

Mommy's boy!



Mommy's big boy.

Ok here...you remember that temper I mentioned a few posts ago? Well here it is. :-)

Logan giving driving a whirl.

It's about time these boys start earning their keep. They will start mowing lawns this summer. Please call for service.

No comments: