Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Logan's Birthday Party Part 1

Logan's 2nd birthday theme was Thomas the Train. This little guy LOVES trains. We had a bounce house in the back yard and enjoyed pizza for lunch followed by cake. The weather was nice, temperature wise but, it was a bit windy. Logan and Caden really enjoyed themselves. I hope our friends did to.

Looking back I hardly took any pictures. It always seems to happen that way. It's really hard to get all the pictures you want then your trying to host too.

Logan's Thomas cupcake cake. I didn't want green icing, it was suppose to be white with a little green grass. The green was, as you can imagine, very messy and made for some fun diapers the following day! :-)

These are the goodie bags I put together for the guests, of course, with lots of Thomas and train paraphernalia.
A closer look at the goodies.

My best attempt of a group picture.....minus a few friends.

Logan trying to blow out the candles. He didn't care they were not really lit ( it was way too windy) he's trying anyways.
Why get your hands dirty???

Caden showing off his green mouth.

I'll help you.

The family


We opened gifts after the party. Caden asked a hundred time when we were going to get to the presents. I explained to him that it was Logan's birthday and the gifts were for him....in one ear out the other!

Look at him. How can he be two, he still looks like a baby!

I wonder what it is...

I finally got it out.
Caden was all over the gifts when Logan was opening them.

Trains!! I love it!!

Caden tried to convince me that it was Christmas and Santa brought these gifts for Logan AND Caden....nice try.

Logan's loot.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Girl i didnt know you where a BLOGGER!!! YEAH i cant wait to start reading!!