Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan

We celebrated Logan's second birthday this past weekend. We had a great birthday party with friends on Saturday and then a little get together with the family Sunday, his actual birthday.

I can't believe my little boy is two! He still hasn't had his first hair cut but he is finally getting some hair now. :-) This little guy is full of emotion! I like to say he's passionate. When he's happy he's really happy, he is so sweet and gives the best lovin and he loves to make you laugh. On the other hand, when he's upset, oh boy, does he get SERIOUSLY upset. He has shown me temper tantrums I have never seen before. Hello terrible twos???
Here are his stats from his 2 year check-up. Although he is beginning to fill out he's still tall and skinny.
height: 30 inches 65%
weight: 26 lbs 25%

In comparison, here are Caden's 2 year stats
height: 35.5 inches 89%
weight: 28.4 60%


Happy birthday my sweet baby boy. You melt our hearts each and every day and we love you immensely.

I have a couple other post before I get to all his birthday party pictures so stay tuned.

No comments: