I tried not to bother the boys too much with my camera since I just had them at the studio but, I guess I didn't do as well as I thought. On our way home I asked Caden if he had fun and if he wanted to go again and he replied "Yes I want to go again, but no pictures next time. I don't like pictures." Oh well, what can I say, I really tried. :-)
I lathered up the boys with Water Babies SPF 50 before we left the house so I thought they'd be well protected from the sun. I forgot to put anything on me, by the way, and I did get a little sun burned. Well evidently Logan does not like that sunscreen and woke up this morning with a nasty, I mean nasty, rash everywhere sunscreen was applied. And the places that actually got sun exposure are much worse. Poor little guy looks terrible and has been a grouch all day. I've had him drugged up on Benadryl and applied some Cortaid so I'm hoping he will be better tomorrow. Caden has a tiny little rash too but nothing like Logan. I guess that sunscreens going in the trash.
Here are the pictures from our day. Warning: there are a lot of pictures. Enjoy.
We're off the arboretum. No, I did not take a picture while I was driving just to document our drive, I took the memory card and battery out and wanted to make sure I put everything back in so this was just a test shot. :-)
Logan in front of the arboretum waiting for Jennifer and the girls.
And Caden.
Caden and Alexandra stopping to smell the flowers.
Caden says "Mmm it smells good."
"So does this orange one."
Logan taking a whiff.
Logan was all about the girls today, what a ladies man. He wanted to either hold Alexandra's hand or hold onto Avery's stroller.
So stinking cute!!!
My little sweet boy!
Zandra and Logan looking at the coy.
My first attempt of a picture of them together.
Happy Caden.
They loved chasing each other.
Logan sitting with Avery. See I told you, he's a ladies man.
Jennifer, Alexandra and Avery
I wasn't able to get many pictures of flowers, but here's one.
A group shot of the 3 of us.
Peek-a-boo my little blue blue eyed boy!

















No comments:
Post a Comment