Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Is it Spring Yet?

We have had such spring-like weather (with the exception of a few days last week) I wanted to do something springy. So when my dear friend Jennifer and her girls came over for a visit I decided we'd let the kiddos plant some some seeds. I got some terra cotta pots and painted them (thank you James) then let the kids pick which flowers they wanted to plant in their pot. It was fun and I think the kids enjoyed it even though it took them all of about 3 minutes then they were done. The preparation took way longer than the actual activity! :-) Oh well, isn't that how it usually works?

I love it that Jennifer and I still make the effort to get together even after she moved an hour away. I really enjoys or afternoons and can't wait until we do it again. Here are some pics.






Their pots

All the kiddos with their pots

Logan and Avery relaxing on the swings.

Caden and Alexandra playing in the dirt.
P.S. Don't expect to see and updated post with beautiful flowers in our pots as our wonderful dog, you know the one I said was so great a few posts ago, knocked over both the boys pots and broke them. :-( Dumb dog!

No comments: