Sunday, March 1, 2009

Police Station Tour

Logan and I toured the police station with MOMS Club last week (yay, I'm almost caught up on my posts). Unfortunately, Caden was in school so he missed out. I just knew Logan would love the police car and motorcycle. All the kiddos were given a chance to sit on the motorcycle and have their picture taken. Great, right? Well not so much. Logan is going though some stranger anxiety right now so he would have nothing to do with the officers or their cool "toys". But you know me, that wasn't going to stop me from snapping a few pictures.

See, not having it at all.

Cool picture of the motorcycle.

Here I'm try to get him to warm up to the officers so I can get a picture of him on the motorcycle. I wasn't going to give up.

Ah, finally a pic of him on the motorcycle. He's not too happy, but not crying either. I'll take it.



He usually LOVES to "drive" anything, but not today.

The group.

Photo collage.

No comments: